Do you want to create incredible crochet projects that will leave even experienced crocheters amazed and wondering, "How did she do that?" Would you like to crochet one project that has two unique, attractive looks? Try the technique of interlocking crochet, which takes simple stitches and turns them into richly textured, reversible fabrics.
There has never been a book that explores this technique so thoroughly. Inside Interlocking Crochet you'll find:
• Step-by-step illustrations of the crochet stitches that turn yarn into incredible interlocking crochet fabric
• A stitch dictionary with 80 beautiful stitch patterns
• 10 projects ranging from lovely, luxurious scarves to big, cozy afghans
Try your hand (and crochet hook!) at this unique and interesting technique—you might never want to go back to regular crochet again!
- Publisher : Krause Publications; 1st edition (December 10, 2010)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 128 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1440212392
- ISBN-13 : 978-1440212390
- Item Weight : 1 pound
- Dimensions : 8 x 0.34 x 10 inches